Thursday 29 November 2012

EML to PST Converter - A trend-setter


When I was told that I have to change my email application I was bit nervous, since I didn’t knew how I can achieve this task, then I got to know about this tool name EML to PST Converter from a friend which can help me in doing so. I had my doubts; I mean how an EML to PST tool could help me in transferring my emails? And at that time I was using Outlook Express.



My friend then told me as I do not have to transfer my entire mailbox, so there is no need for me to get a tool that will transfer me mailbox, so instead I should get EML to PST converter, for using this program I first had to drag and drop all the emails I want to convert to PST in one folder, on doing this I got my emails in .EML format. Then using EML2PST tool I can convert them to PST format then I could view all of them in Outlook.

"As I have already store all emails in one folder so I used the Add folder having EML files button as by this I could convert all the emails I once and I didn’t have to spend my time selecting the emails one at time."

What was really amazing was the fact that when I open MS Outlook a found all the converted emails already in there, I didn’t need to do any further job. So I can say that I used EML to PST tool and get the best conversion procedure and didn’t have to do much for this and nor I have to spend much money on this tool, it only cost me $ 49.

3 comments:

  1. To convert EML Files from MS Outlook PST Format instantly,Use EML to PST Converter software which is the safest and most effective tool to import all the data of EML files into a new PST file that you can save at any desired location.

    Read more- http://www.pcrecoveryutility.com/eml-to-pst-converter.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. EML to PST Converter is also paramount windows based utility to convert and transfer EML in Outlook PST file type. It is handy to operate in all Windows OS plus has secured algorithm for conversion process. This utility supports all email-program those supports EML file formats like Windows Live Mail, Eudora, and Mozilla Thunderbird and so on.

    ReplyDelete